Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Sammy Lipps Mix 8.11.10

So after spending my early evening at the Target that Jon says is filled with babes. I left empty handed, except for my 30 pack of toilet paper and Lean Cuisine microwave dinners. I got in my car and listened to this mix I made awhile back. I now bestow it onto you the public for your listening pleasure.

1. Half Rats-For the Sake of Love
2. Me Vuy Muy Mal-Davila 666
3. Ha Ha Holiday-White Wires
4. Wasted Life-Stiff Little Fingers
5. Wait for You-Marked Men
6. Stay Away-Marked Men
7. Shakin All Over-Poison Arrows
8. The Women's Got Me Drinkin-The Stitches
9. Pretty Girl- White Wires
10. Don't Tell Now-Beat Beat Beat
11. Jam Pusher- Apache
12. I ain't Taking You Out- Personal and the Pizzas
13. Live a Little More-Tranzmitors
14. Monster on the Loose-Customers
15. Throwaway Style- The Exploding Hearts
16. Guest List- Screeching Weasel
17. Hybrid Moments-The Misfits
18. Cool 2 Drive-Mean Jeans
19. Drive- Off With Their Heads
20. Boyfriend-Best Coast
21. Romantic Girl-Bare Wires
22. Like an Idiot-Needles/Pins

No comments:

Post a Comment